This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our visitors.
- The entrance on Philip Street is via a short flight of 3 steps.
- The entrance on Clarke Street is at curb level with a dropped kerb at the car park entrance to the rear of the building.
- The Clarke Street entrance is a double door which can be opened fully on request. There doorbell is on the left at approx 3ft off the ground.
- Both the Main Church and the Rear Hall are on the ground and have access without steps from the Clarke Street entrance.
- Toilets are situated on the ground floor.
- There is a unisex accessible toilet with grip bars and space for a wheelchair.
- There is an emergency alarm pull cord.
- The hymn book is available in Braille. There are several volumes and they are big, assistance can be provided with these.
- The projection of hymns/songs and bible readings is large print
- Projection uses yellow text on blue background
- A large print set of the gospels is available.
- Audio is amplified in the Church services in the main hall
- Meetings in the church hall are amplified
- There are induction loops in the main church and church hall (use the T position)